Monday, January 20, 2014

Life More Abundantly


I love how God can use the valleys to elevate you.  But we can't be defined by the valleys.  The valleys were used to groom you, to teach you a few things.  But you are not meant to stay in the valley.  Nor are you meant to keep on the weight of the valley.  When you get out of the valley, you must leave somethings behind.  Leave misery.  Leave doubt.  Leave guilt.  Leave shame.  Leave it all there.  God didn't come for you to continue to carry those things that He has delivered you from.  This dead weight stops you from living live to the fullest.  John 10:10 says "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Thank You, God, for taking me out of the valley.  Thank You for raising me out of that mess.  Thank You for forgiving me for my part in making that mess.  God, I know that You see me as more than I can ever imagine.  Thank You for not seeing my faults.  Help me see myself as You see me.  Let me take off the mourning clothes and put on Your robes.  Help me to live life more abundantly.  I love You and thank You.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment